God showed that there is no difference between us and them. That’s because he made their hearts pure because of their faith.
God’s purifying work takes place from the inside out, because a changed heart brings about a changed life. It’s the result of your faith in God and the power of His Spirit that brings freedom and heals the ache of regret, guilt, and shame. The transformation of your life is evidence of the fact that you are a child of God, and you have a flourishing relationship with Him.
God-inspired change will never be motivated by fear, insecurity, or an improper desire to be accepted—that is bondage, not liberty. It also doesn’t come from keeping a set of external rules; it’s an inward change rooted in faith that results in peace, freedom, and abundant living. This type of change glorifies God through beliefs and attitudes that exemplify a spirit of humility, love, and grace.
A change of circumstances doesn’t guarantee a change of heart, but a transformed life in the midst of existing circumstances is a powerful witness of God’s handiwork. A renewed mind and a purified heart that has been healed and set free, reveal God’s faithfulness, restoration, and redemption through the lives of His people.
- Ask God to help you rely on the power of His Spirit to bring freedom, purification, and transform you from the inside out.
- Pray that your daily life will be a powerful witness of God’s faithfulness, restoration, and redemption.
- Embracing What God is Doing | Saturday | June 15 - June 15, 2019
- Your Mary Miracle - December 10, 2017
- Hope for Your Future - June 12, 2017