Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
–Romans 15:13 NKJV
Jesus, only You can bring us through every circumstance and light the way to truth. You are always by our side to show us the good way, holding our hands.
As long as we stay on Your path with You, we are always going in the right direction. We are loving the adventures You have shared with us. You are always in our hearts and are worthy of our thoughts and praise.
Daily, You are our Rock and stable ground and the reason for the joy in our lives. As we depend more and more on You alone, we are getting stronger because of the leading of the Holy Spirit in our lives and the reading of your powerful Word.
You give purpose to our every day.
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV).
- Thank God that you are His! (See 1 Peter 1:8-9)
- Ask Him to help you walk more and more closely with Him, leaning on Him during all the seasons of your life. (See Psalm 30:5)
- Be Loved by God - March 4, 2023
- Don’t Park in the Pit - February 24, 2023
- Are You a Disciple? - October 23, 2022