God said to Moses, “I-AM-WHO-I-AM. Tell the People of Israel, ‘I-AM sent me to you.’”
–Exodus 3:14 MSG
God spoke to Moses and told him to tell the people of Israel “I AM” sent him. It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah and Bible. He also said, “This is My name forever, the name you shall call Me from generation to generation.”
Although these words were spoken in the Old Testament, they apply personally to our lives today. While Moses had no knowledge of God’s plan for salvation, the New Testament proclaims Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Therefore, you have the right to claim these words:
- I am a child of God.
- I am a branch of the true vine.
- I am a friend of Jesus.
- I am justified and redeemed.
- I am no longer a slave to sin.
- I am an heir with Christ.
- I am accepted by Christ.
- I am a new creation in Christ.
- I am forgiven by the grace of God.
- I am God’s workmanship, created to produce good works.
- I am a citizen of Heaven.
Renew your mind with these words and be blessed knowing how much God loves you—so much love that He sent His only Son to take your place
- Thank God for His Love and words of blessings, and be confident of your value in Him.
- Praise God for the victory that you have in Christ.